Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why Use Journals?
- They have more up to date information than books. They will always have the most recent information on your topic.
- Journal articles usually deal with a narrow, specific topic in depth
- Presents new research.journals are the main way new research is published.
- Latest research, critically reviewed by experts. (peer reviewed)
Not so good for:
- Broad overview of a subject.
- Beginners to a subject.
How to Read a Paper by Guide on evaluating articles
Call Number: 610.72 GRE
Publication Date: 2010