Most of the database websites are mobile friendly and adapt to suit your device. In some cases there are apps, and you do have to authenticate a certain way in order to read full- text on your device.
First, download the app you need from the link above. (android or ios)
- To authenticate the EBSCOhost app:
- Log into EBSCOhost.
- Click the EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications link at the bottom of the page and enter an email address which you can access from your device.
- An email with an authentication key is sent to you.
- Access the email from your device and click the link found in the email to authenticate the application.
- You have 24 hours to access the key from your device to authenticate the app. If the key is not used within 24 hours, it expires and you will need a new key.